Shoko Local seeds (50 grams)
- Brand: Agroshop
- Product Code: Shoko Local seeds (50 grams)
These leaves are used—not to mention young stems and young inflorescences—soften up readily and are used for stew. The leaves also have a soft texture and has a mild spinach-like taste. They are also pepped up with such things as hot pepper, garlic, fresh lime, and red palm oil and eaten as a side dish.
- The seeds are used for the treatment of chest pain while the flowers are used for treating diarrhea.
- It grows abundantly in the country of Mexico where it is called as velvet flowers since the flowers looks like velvet.
- This plant is also cultivated in many countries such as northern South America, tropical Africa, the West Indies, South, East and Southeast Asia where it is grown as a native or naturalized wildflower, and is cultivated as a nutritious leafy green vegetable.
- The celosia plants can be used for the treatment of intestinal worms such as tapeworms.